Our New Mobile App Provides On-the-Go Access to Your Most Vital HCM Tools
With the ever-increasing number of people using smartphones and tablets on a daily basis, it’s more important than ever for businesses to prioritize mobile-friendly technologies. When it comes to essential tasks, such as those required for workforce management solutions, mobile access is more than just a nice-to-have; it’s critical. To make day-to-day tasks more accessible and adaptable for today’s mobile workforce, Payroll Data is now offering HCMToGo, a new and improved, free-to-download mobile application.
HCMToGo empowers Orbit Solutions users to accomplish key payroll, HR, and timekeeping tasks often reserved for desktop, right from the convenience of their mobile device. To find out how HCMToGo can benefit both employees and managers, check out the below highlights!
A recent HR survey shows that HR departments reach 51 percent more employees when they invest in self-service, mobile and help-desk solutions. HCMToGo was designed specifically to engage employees by making everyday tasks more convenient via the following mobile functionality:
- Payroll Management: Employees can enroll in direct deposit, and view any payroll-related documentation, including pay history and tax forms like W-2s and 1099s.
- Human Resources: Employees can access a range of HR-related information and complete various tasks. Whether it’s managing and viewing benefits and time off, or personal information, employees have on-demand convenience. They can also receive announcements and complete manager-requested tasks, such as filling out questionnaires or submitting custom forms. During open enrollment, employees can even enroll in new benefits directly from the app.
- Timekeeping: Geofencing makes it easy for employees to punch in and out from their phones once they’re within a certain radius of their employment location. If employees work at multiple location sites, they can switch cost centers, which makes life easier for them and keeps time tracking accurate. If they don’t have immediate online access, employees can punch in while their phone is offline, and their punch will automatically upload once a connection is available. Employees can submit their timesheets, view open shifts, swap shifts, request coverage, submit shift-change requests and view and submit time off.
Employees can complete any of these self-service tasks, and many more, directly from their mobile devices. They can even set their notification preferences to ensure they receive updates like shift-swap requests and important approvals or requests from managers.
HCMToGo makes team management easy by offering instant access to employee information and the following manager actions:
- Payroll Management: Managers can view full employee profiles, which include important details such as current compensation, pay statements and pay grade.
- Human Resources: HCMToGo provides direct access to core reports (read only), so managers can efficiently analyze employee information from one central location. They can also review employee profile information such as their respective managers and cost centers, time-off accrual balances, and benefits elections.
- Timekeeping: Geofencing allows managers to restrict and validate employee punches. Managers also have full timesheet access, so they can review employee entries, make corrections as needed and approve timesheets. They can also approve time-off, leave-of-absence and schedule change requests.
Our intuitive interface allows managers to easily view employee profiles so they can effectively manage their teams from anywhere, at anytime.
What are you waiting for?
If you’re not currently using Orbit Solutions, contact our team today to find out how you can keep employees engaged and efficient with our new mobile platform. If you’re just getting started or have been a long-time Orbit Solutions user, we’re here for you too. HCMToGo is available in the Apple or Android app stores. Just contact your Client Service Representative (CSR) to get started.